I LOVE tax time! Am I crazy, you wonder? I don't know, but there is just something about doing taxes that I really enjoy. Maybe it's the brain work involved (not that there's anything TOO complicated), but my brain doesn't get to do math-ish stuff very often. Maybe it's because I love figuring out how much $$$ we're getting back. Maybe it's because I love figuring out what to do with the $$$ we get back. Maybe I wouldn't love tax time if we owed rather than received. Who knows! I got the last of my needed tax documents today, and I'll be working on it this week--YIPPEE!!
PS I know some of you are thinking that it's not very good money sense to have so much withheld from your pay that you end up with a return, and you're right. BUT, I REALLY like getting a return, more than I would like breaking even, or worse--owing.
9 years ago
2 comments:
I'm the same - I just did taxes for Kevin and I, and I love that we are getting money back. Its like a little bonus check that you weren't expecting.
you're both crazy--and lucky! I have a really hard time with taxes. There are just too many forms and things to fill out and mess up. We're going to pay someone to prepare ours, most likely to tell us that we owe the IRS (for the 2nd year in a row). Yuck.
Post a Comment