I've been sewing more lately. I'm working on a cute quilt for Skyler (designed by Angie and April, thank you!) I've also made myself a new church bag:
I just finished this apron. I'm excited to have an apron made from really cute fabrics, but one I'm not too worried to get dirty (I am SUCH a messy cook). I am going to make another before long that is SOOO cute, but it's like a dress and I don't think I could bear to cook in it. Did I mention that I really love sewing? :>)
I just finished this apron. I'm excited to have an apron made from really cute fabrics, but one I'm not too worried to get dirty (I am SUCH a messy cook). I am going to make another before long that is SOOO cute, but it's like a dress and I don't think I could bear to cook in it. Did I mention that I really love sewing? :>)



5 comments:
sooo cute! now you can make me some! ;)
So cute - I really like the bag. Good job!
Natalie those are REALLY cute! How fun. I love fabric stores and being able to pick out exactly what you want and make it. I'm just a begginer sewer but someday I'll be really great...I hope. ;)
That church bag is soooo cute, I've been looking for a new church bag for months and can't find a thing I like.... Do you take orders?!:>)
Love the purse and the apron. SO talented.
Post a Comment