9 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
Missing Jennie
Our good friend Jennie died this morning. She's been in our family for just over four years and she was such a special companion. Boy, did she put up with a lot from our kids [Sarah]! And from me, actually, since I've been impatient with her the past year. But she gave her unconditional love and devotion through it all. We love you and will never forget you, Jennie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so sorry! Pets are like family! It must be really hard. Atleast Jennie isn't suffering now.
OH, I'm so sad!!! I loved Jennie. She was such a loyal old dog, and I'm so glad that you guys adopted her and gave her a good life for her final years. :(
Sorry about Jenny. She was really sweet and mellow... my kind of dog!! You were so good to her. I remember when Santa brought her early for Christmas. What neat memories. Love ya.
It makes me want to cry. I know how attached we are to Griz. I don't think you can find a more loving pet than a dog. I'm glad you have those cute pics of her to remember her.
Post a Comment