Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wicked!

Wicked, here we come! Yeah for Nate's cousins Heather and Kristen who called Angie, who called me--to tell us that the Wicked tickets were available on Monday if you were special and had the secret code (most people have to wait until Friday). Heather is special and had the code, so she passed it on to us! I called and bought our tickets for May 2! I don't know how good the seats are, but we're going! Shhh...please don't tell my kids because we're surprising them for Christmas!

4 comments:

Tam said...

Hey Nat,
Have you read the book? I saw it at the library the other day and was curious about it.

HayleeBird said...

I've heard the show is REALLY good. I thought the book was a little strange though.

Nathan and Natalie said...

I love the show (we saw it in LA) and the music. I've heard that the book was a do not read.

The Farrell Family said...

I LOVE Wicked! We went this summer in Cali and just got tickets to go here again in the spring. What a fun Christmas surprise!