I finally finished the stockings project that I'd begun--just on time! This photo was taken on Christmas Eve. This was a fun sewing project, and I was excited to finish all 6 stockings before Santa came!
On Christmas Eve, Buddy the dog morphed into Buddy the elf:
On December 23 we visited mom and dad in SLC. Mom tended Skyler while the rest of us toured temple square with dad. It had been years since Nate or I had gone to temple square at Christmas. What a neat experience! It was magical and our kids loved it (in spite of the cold!)
I will post about Christmas soon, but I needed to get the pre-Christmas stuff posted (I tried on Christmas Eve but it wasn't working). Hope you all had a great holiday!
9 years ago





3 comments:
LOVE the stockings! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!
THe stockings are beautiful! And the Temple Square trip looks so fun!
The stocking are soooooo cute! Good job. And OF COURSE buddy the elf is too cute for words. :) He's adorable.
Post a Comment