Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Three Months Old



Okay, so I know that I am biased, but Skyler is so adorable!!! I just can't get enough of kissing him! He is now three months old! He rarely fusses anymore--just when he's hungry, tired, or needs to be changed. The past few weeks he has started going to sleep between 9:30 and 10:00 pm, and waking up between 6:30 and 7:30 am. It is so nice! We find ourselves calling him "Sky-boy" very frequently. Sarah started it and it has stuck. It reminds me of a superhero-kid (like Superboy instead of Superman).

Funny story, but I hope I don't offend anyone. Last night Skyler was having a bath with Sarah and Eliza. Sarah was holding him. Out of curiousity, I asked her if she knew what his privates were called. She thought for a moment and then replied, "Precious." We had a good laugh! Nate said that was close enough!

3 comments:

Angie said...

So stinkin cute. Love that little guy. Glad things are getting easier. You are a trooper! Love ya.

Rachel said...

Precious! That's too funny! I like "Skyboy" that's really cute :) I can't wait until I can actually see him in person!

April said...

It's amazing how they just keep getting cuter and cuter! He is so adorable. I just can't wait for Luke and Sky to play together!