Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank Heavens for Little Boys!

How did I ever think I could live without having a boy? I guess it's not so much that I can't live without a boy, but I can't live without THIS boy! He is SOOOO precious! Now that I'm beyond the stressful first two months, I am experiencing true bliss. There is nothing sweeter than cuddling this little bundle!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah, Natalie. Welcome to the world of blogging. I will check back often to see what's going on in your darling family. We love little Sykler, too. He is such a doll. So glad is in our family to love and watch grow up!!

Tam said...

I'm so glad you're blogging!! It's so fun to see pictures and updates on the family! Tell Em Happy Birthday from Ryan and I!

Heather said...

Welcome to blog land!!! Skyler is so sweet, there is nothing like a little baby.

Lauren Webster said...

Hi Natalie! Your little guy is so cute! Boys are lots of fun, you'll have such a blast with him, they are so different from girls. You will be amazed! Glad to see you are blogging... ours is dustinandlauren.blogspot.com.
Lauren

Tyler and Travy said...

I am glad I found your blog! Skyler is so precious and so are your girls! My blog is www.tylerandtravy.blogspot.com