When you see the above picture, you'll probably think that I've been called to be a den mother. But you would be wrong. Instead of den mother, I have been called to be the Cubmaster. That's right, Cubmaster. I didn't even know women could be the Cubmaster, but now I know they can. Cubmaster: you know, the guy who leads pack night. The one who gets up and hands out awards and does all the goofy cheers ("let's give him a watermelon cheer"--slurp, spit or "how about a round of applause"--clap in a circle). And can you just see me in one of the above outfits? Or maybe I should go for this look:
Either way, I have A LOT to learn! I just have to get beyond the being silly in front of a large crowd aspect of it, and then I'm sure I'll have fun.
9 years ago


4 comments:
Congrats! You will have fun, Dustin was cubmaster and I was a den leader in the ward we just moved out of, but the cubmaster in our new ward is a woman, so it's not unheard of... we loved it. HAVE FUN!
you will be a great cubmaster!!! And I think the outfit will be fabulous on you! Just think of the the fun things you can accessorize with-neckerchiefs, beads, badges etc. :) We are so lucky to have you.
Our Cubmaster is a woman also, and my friend in another ward is Cubmaster. You'll be great!!!
Brianne
I love it! You'll do great, and I think you would look smashing in the outfit at the bottom:)!
Post a Comment