We got some fun new family pictures taken by a really talented photographer, Ashley Taylor. Check out a sneak peek of our pictures on her blog by clicking here.
I showed Kevin the photos and he loved them too! He wants to have her take our photos after we have the baby, but I think that would be kinda far to travel. :)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Twilight by Stephenie Meyer These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner Princess Academy by Shannon Hale Mitten Strings for God by Katrina Kenison The Kingdom and the Crown series by Gerald Lund
3 comments:
Gorgeous pics!!!! You all look great!
Very cute! Is she a friend?
I showed Kevin the photos and he loved them too! He wants to have her take our photos after we have the baby, but I think that would be kinda far to travel. :)
Post a Comment