You would not believe the traffic we've had today. First thing this morning, our neighbor from across the street ran over to help (she was sick, too). Then we had another call and ask me "Did you know Nate was dangling from the roof?" Several others stopped to help as well. At church everyone was talking about it so we had several more drive bys.
It is pretty funny, but I am going to insist that we take it down in a couple of days. It would get really old after awhile.


7 comments:
HAHA! I love it! You should leave it up!
That is great! I love you guys!
You should leave it up except that you're going to give a neighbor a heart attack or something. :)
My cousin Laura linked me over here and this is truly fabulous.
That is so SO funny! It looks totally real! Good job Nate!
Hilarious!!!
Gotta love Nate's sence of humor. Super funny.
Post a Comment