We did some fun Halloween things last week!
On Monday for family night, we carved our Jack-O-Lanterns!
Emily couldn't make up her mind about what she wanted to be for Halloween. She chose four or five different things and kept changing her mind. So for Halloween, she was a Japanese girl at school...
...and a baby for trick-or-treating!
Sarah had no problems deciding. She was a rock star! Cute, huh? You can't see it, but her shirt says (in sparkly letters no less) "Today I want to be a rock star"!
Eliza was a beautiful butterfly and Skyler was Tigger during the day...
(Isn't he just DARLING?!)
(And so's she!)
...But they were a giraffe and lion for trick-or-treating!
We had a great time! After trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, we went to our friends house and had a bonfire and drank hot chocolate. The kids then watch a Scooby Doo Halloween movie while the parents visited. This was such a fun Halloween. I loved that it didn't get dark until AFTER we started trick-or-treating, and it was so warm! The kids didn't need coats at all. Even the warm costumes were probably too warm! I can't believe it's already November. This year has just flown by!








7 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of costumes! they all looked adorable! Tell everyone hi! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Such a fun night. Thanks for letting us come along! Skyler was the cutest lion ever! The kids were all so cute. Great weather, great company, happy kids, and candy... Can you ask for more?
Your kids are all so cute! Fun costumes. Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween.
I think having kids would make Halloween a lot more fun. Tam and I just went shopping... We'll have to get a little more creative next year. There is so much more to do in Utah for Halloween than there is here! Unless of course you are rich and/or drink alcohol...
I love your Halloween pictures! I just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling a lot better. I haven't had a headache for the last 24 hours, which is amazing considering that I worked night shift Saturday and Sunday nights. Tell Nate thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love the costumes! They all looked great! It will be fun to have older kids, that actually get excited about dressing up. When Luke and Sky get a bit older they have to be Luke Skywalker twins for Halloween. It's just too perfect.
I just found your blog through Haylee's. FUN! I love blogs. Mine is actually going private in a few days. If you want to comment your email address on my blog I will invite you!
Cute kids by the way!!!
Post a Comment