Last week we went to St George for fall break with some of Nate's family. It was so much fun! We went to see Brigham Young's winter home, the Jacob Hamblin home, the Pioneer museum, Snow Canyon, Silver Reef Ghost Town, and the St George Temple/visitors' center. We also went to the Tuacahn, Nate went to see the musical Big River, and Emily and I went to Les Miserables. It was awesome! We had such a good time! The kids loved going swimming and watching the Disney Channel at the hotel (yes, I do believe those were their favorite parts--swimming and tv), Nate loved chasing lizards, and I loved eating in restaurants!
Nate's favorite hobby, lizard catching
Emily took this shot of the temple for her Reflections project.
Here's Skyler, looking cool in his hat in Snow Canyon.
What a bunch of cuties!
1 comment:
Such a fun trip! We were so glad you were there with us. I love how well our families blend and enjoy eachother. Let's plan something for next year soon! (And you and I need a picture together next trip!)
Post a Comment